Adsense Account Disabled Appeal Form for Adsense Disabled Account

Google adsense account disabled Appeal Form Help

Now, as for all of you guys out there with banned Adsense accounts:
  1. Guys that really are innocent and have nothing to do with invalid clicks or fraud, continue to read further.
  2. The rest (in a much higher percentage than the earlier mentioned, I presume), just stop here and move on from my blog. Nothing interesting here.
A reinstating procedure is more like proving the AdSense team that it wasn’t you who made the fraud and you have nothing to do with any type of terms and policies breaking actions.
  1. Always write your e-mails in a perfect grammar.
  2. Write the letters addressing yourself to a 3rd person, without taking the manner personally.
  3. Be corporate; be understanding and nice, although you are frustrated (probably). I was too.
  4. Try to offer every little bit of help possible, so that the AdSense team can check all the possible variables.
  5. IMHO, if you are a fairly known figure, for it’s white hat techniques or just for it’s truly honest behavior, post your issue in a well documented, read and influential discussion forum.
  6. IMHO, if you are NOT a fairly known figure, for it’s white hat techniques or just for it’s truly honest behavior, do NOT post your situation in a forum, or any other public place.
  7. Try not to spam the AdSense team with repeated e-mails sent to multiple e-mail addresses, telling them the exact same thing. If you sent it once (maximum twice) that’s all you can do. ALL the e-mails are read.
  8. Do not reply to the first horrifying e-mail telling you your AdSense account has been disabled. Why not reply ? Because the first Google AdSense Account Disabled e-mail comes from the e-mail address adsense-adclicks@google.com (which is NOT ticket based) , and because the e-mails that come to you after you use the appeal form, come from adsense-adclicks-appeal@google.com (which IS ticket based).
    Use the AdSense invalid clicks appeal form. After you will get your first reply from the message sent to the appeal form, from a Google representative (they have a ticket system), you can then reply to that.
  9. Try to offer them server logs, tracking and analytics logs, and any other useful information, that they can use to determine if your account got click-bombed or not.
  10. Whenever you write e-mails, please try to sign your full name, telephone, mobile telephone, e-mail address, website, and so on, in the e-mail (please see the template below).
  11. In the AdSense appeal form, at the e-mail part (Email Address :), always writes your AdSense publisher e-mail, and not another e-mail.
  12. One again, writes in a polite manner, always. Polite + corporate + helpful + not spamming = success.
Below, I will give you a template of an e-mail to use:

The initial Google AdSense account disabled e-mail

Hello ……………………….,

It has come to our attention that invalid clicks have been generated on the Google ads on your site(s). We have therefore disabled your Google AdSense account. Please understand that this step was taken in an effort to protect the interest of the AdWords advertisers.

A publisher’s site may not have invalid clicks on any ad(s), including but not limited to clicks generated by:

- A publisher on his own web pages
- A publisher encouraging others to click on his ads
- Automated clicking programs or any other deceptive software
- A publisher altering any portion of the ad code or changing the

Layout, behavior, targeting, or delivery of ads for any reason practices such as these are in violation of the Google AdSense Terms and Conditions and program polices, which can be viewed at:


Publishers disabled for invalid click activities are not allowed further participation in AdSense and do not receive any further payment. The earnings on your account will be properly returned to the affected advertisers.

Sincerely,
The Google AdSense Team

Or

Hello ……………………….,

While going through our records recently, we found that your AdSense account has posed a significant risk to our AdWords advertisers. Since keeping your account in our publisher network may financially damage our advertisers in the future, we’ve decided to disable your account. Please understand that we consider this a necessary step to protect the interests of both our advertisers and our other AdSense publishers. We realize the inconvenience this may cause you, and we thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

If you have any questions about your account or the actions we’ve taken, please do not reply to this email. You can find more information by visiting


Your response to the above e-mail
PS: Send it trough the AdSense invalid clicks appeal form, and do NOT reply.

Hello there,

Thank you for letting me know about this click attack on my (personal/company) AdSense account. I do not know what happened with my account (clicks, CTR etc.) since yesterday/2 days ago/3 days ago/one week ago when everything as far as stats went, seemed just fine, and followed the usual patterns (no abnormal rises in clicks).

As of this day, I can’t check my account and my stats for weird behaviors, because my account is disabled and I do not have access anymore.

I am trying to cover all the possible issues, so below I will write what I came up with about possible click attacks on my account:

- Reason 1 (ex. This guy threatened to click bomb my account). Put URL’s of forum discussions if you have them too.
- Reason 2 – server logs, that seem fine or not.
- Reason 3 etc.

But I can’t say nothing concrete about any of the above, simply because I really can’t know for sure.

What I know for sure is that I have nothing to do with invalid clicks, I never clicked my own ads and I never encouraged any other people to click on my ads.

Please tell me what the next steps are. Also let me know if there’s anything I can do or offer the AdSense team (server logs, tracking logs, history of the account, payment logs etc) to help with the faster resolve of this issue with my account.

Thank you in advance.
Kind regards,
John Doe
My John Doe Company
My Address and City/Country
Office phone: +44 333.333.334
Cell phone: +44 333.333.333
YM!: my_id_here ; Skype: my_id_here

End note

All the above I taught myself, either through my own experience or from others. I can’t guarantee that your account will be reinstated, but what I can guarantee is that you will have a better chance.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment